Tuesday, January 22, 2008

3 Tangible ways

I can use my strengths in three ways this semester to make it worthwhile. By using them in my school work, my job, and my relationships.

In my school work, I can definitely use my strength as a maximizer to succeed. Everything will need to be the best it can be to meet my standards. I can also use my self-assurance to make myself feel like I can make it my best work.

My job will be almost the same as my school work. I want to work my hardest, so my strength as a maximizer will make me work as hard as I can. My self-assurance will help me know that I can work that hard. Also, since I work as a server in a restaurant, my empathy and developer strengths will help me know what's going on with people and help serve them. Thus, working with my maximizer strength

With relationships, my empathy and developer strengths will help me out again. I can figure out what's going on with people's emotions, and from there, help them achieve their maximum potential. My strength with adaptability will help me relate with people close to me and do what they want to do.

No comments: